Supply Chain Coordinator – Nordics
Our client is an expansive medtech company with operations globally.
To support the Head of Supply Chain Nordics, they are recruiting a supply chain coordinator. This is a permanent position and you will be employed by our client, located in Stockholm.
Your work will include but not be limited to:
- Forecasts to suppliers
- Monitoring deliveries and administer reminders
- Supplier contacts in discrepancies (material, packaging, documentation, etc.) and ensuring corrective action
- Being the Supply Chain representative in development projects together with supplier (together with R&D and Product Management)
- Managing inventory of stocked products and components
- Updating master data from suppliers in ERP system
- Update min / max in all warehouses globally in ERP system
- You should have at least 2-3 years’ working experience from supply chain/logistics and preferably operational purchasing.
- Good skills in MS Office in general and advanced user of Excel
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English – in speech and in writing
- Extensive experience of ERP and MRP systems
To know more about this open position, contact recruitment consultants Madeleine Hedman or Tom Bergqvist at Moveup Consulting AB. Madeleine: 0730 – 26 22 63; Tom: 0733 – 87 27 22
To apply, send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Moveup Consulting AB has 20 years of experience in search and qualified recruitment. Our recruitment assignments are primarily in the business sector in our specialist areas: life science, IT and technology.
We know your industry and we know what it takes to be successful in a new job. Moveup works with both Swedish and Nordic recruitment assignments. We create long-term relationships based on openness, mutual trust and respect for both our clients and candidates.
Moveup has offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. We enjoy close relationships with excellent collaboration partners in Norway, Denmark and Finland, so we cover the entire Nordic region.