Senior Systems Engineer – Wound Care Diagnosis and Monitoring
Are you looking for a great career and want to make your mark? Welcome to join us in Mölnlycke R&D to build the next generation of medical devices including software and electronics.
We continue our journey developing new innovative medical solutions. To our newly established team; Diagnosis and Monitoring we’re looking for a Senior Systems Engineer. As a Senior Systems Engineer you’re a key contributor in defining, developing and evaluating new innovative technologies for wound care, where software and/or electronics often is a central part of the solution. In this position you will cooperate with internal resources and many external partners both Academic and Professional (Universities, Tech.companies, Research Institutes etc.).
- Proactively search for and evaluate new potential technologies and products including software and/or electronics
- Perform or lead evaluations and investigations of embedded software and/or electronics design solutions to build knowledge, gain competitor insights, or evaluate external partnerships and M&A opportunities
- Where possible, generate Intellectual Property together with the team and our IP department
- Take Technical Leadership, such as coordinate and lead technical activities during concept and product development in collaboration with internal and external development partners, Universities and Tech.companies.
- Create and maintain contacts with suppliers of technology to ensure best available input to develop technical solutions
- Support the creation and maintenance of contacts with users and researchers to ensure best possible knowledge of customer needs
Capabilities, Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree, e.g electrical engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Several years’ experience from R&D preferably from the medical device industry
- Good understanding of hardware and software development, electrical engineering, electronic devices
- An experience of innovation and concept development would be an advantage
As a person you are creative and solution oriented, taking your own initiatives. You show great communication skills and you enjoy teamwork.
How to become part of us?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 – 872722. We are screening applications continuously.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.