Regional Sales Manager – Rest of Asia Pacific
About the role
In this position you’re responsible for achieving new business sales from new customers and growing revenues from existing customers by managing our partners and the team members, and to achieve assigned revenue objectives in the territory. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) shall with the help of team members and our partners in the region call on prospective customers within academia and a wide range of industries, including pharma, manufacturing industries, oil and gas, food and beverage and semiconductor.
The RSM shall use their current sales knowledge and skills in the execution of their plan and keep sales management informed of progress against plan.
- Effectively execute a business review territory plan to achieve assigned revenue goals
- Use current sales knowledge and skills in the execution of the business review territory plan
- Keep management informed of RSM’s progress against plan
- Establish, grow, and report Pipeline forecasts
- Effectively use company CRM to record all contacts and interactions with customers
- Follow company procedures in providing quotes and sales orders
- Effectively sell and demonstrate company products and solutions
- Obtain and report competitor information, such as new products, pricing, and sales strategies during the process of sales generation
- Provide updated information for product applications and suggest improvements to existing product line based on information obtained from customer’s application needs
- Actively use company selected, as well as suggest, trade events to sell the company’s products, obtain sales leads via contact with potential customers
Education & Experience Requirement
- BA or B Sc in Business, Science, or similar discipline
- 5+ years in a sales role
- Previous experience in a sales position with the following types of companies:
- Laboratory equipment, systems, or systems software sales
- Biotech and pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Analysis instruments manufacturers
- Other life science product manufacturers and suppliers.
Previous sales skills including:
- Qualifying customer needs and opportunities
- Advanced listening skills
- Effectively overcoming objections
- Effectively closing orders and opportunities
- Engaging story telling skills to explain complex value propositions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in negotiating with mid to large companies within different industries
- Knowledge of the academic sales process
- Travel up to 30% of the time based on geographic territory and business requirements
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Biolin or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at +46 733 872721
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
Biolin Scientific is a leading Nordic instrument company based in Sweden and Finland. Our customers are life science-, energy-, chemicals- and advanced materials, as well as academic and state research institutes. Our precision devices help to develop better solutions for energy and materials, and to conduct research with science and technology pioneers.
Biolin Scientific at a glance:
- 60 employees globally
- Direct sales in the UK, DACH and China
- Distributors in more than 70 countries
- R&D and manufacturing in Sweden and Finland
- Headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Biolin Scientific is a part of the Addlife Group
Through our knowledge and instrumentation, we help our clients to research the boundaries of surface science technology. We offer world class expertise, and we are committed to scientific excellence and continual development of solutions.
We focus on working with customers and building long-term relationships by committing to customer service and supporting customer applications.