Innovation Manager – Pharmaceutical Applications
Are you passionate about bridging the gap between cutting-edge medical science and innovative health solutions? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment that demands a blend of scientific acumen and business expertise? If so, Maurten invites you to join our team as an Innovation Manager for Pharmaceutical Applications in the rapidly evolving medical and health sector.
Maurten is a pioneering company renowned for its breakthrough nutrition products in the world of endurance sports. Maurten products, characterized by exceptional gastrointestinal tolerability, have allowed athletes to reach and extend their peak performance. However, our products have also gained attention outside the world of sports. We are experiencing an increasing interest for our innovative solutions in the medical and health field across a wide range of applications.
Key Competences and Responsibilities
- Analyze New Applications: You will be at the forefront of assessing incoming applications and innovative ideas within the medical and health field. Your critical evaluation will be crucial in shaping our future products.
- Market Understanding: Gain a deep understanding of the market dynamics and emerging trends in medical and health applications. Identify opportunities and unexplored potential.
- Scientific Expertise: Utilize your medical, clinical, or pharmaceutical background to collect, comprehend and analyze medical information through different channels including scientific reports and personal communication with medical experts. Translate this knowledge into actionable insights.
- Understanding clinical studies: Initiate and facilitate the startup of exploratory clinical studies. Insights in study design requirements in relation to aims of studies.
- Social Skills: Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including researchers, healthcare professionals, and regulatory authorities.
- Business Acumen: Combine your scientific expertise with business acumen to develop strategies for market penetration and growth in the medical and health sector.
- Regulatory Expertise: Navigate the complex regulatory landscape for medical and health applications, ensuring compliance with all requirements and processes.
- A solid knowledge in medicine, clinical research, or pharmaceutical sciences
- Strong ability to read, understand, and analyze scientific articles and research
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Business acumen and the ability to identify and exploit opportunities in the medical and health market
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and processes within the medical and health field
- Passion for innovation and driving positive change in healthcare
- A genuine interest in sports performance and medical health of sport practitioners at elite and sub-elite level is a plus.
At Maurten, we foster a collaborative and proactive environment that empowers our team to make a meaningful impact in the medical and health sector. Join us on our mission to transform healthcare through innovation.
If you are ready to be part of an exciting journey and contribute to the future of medical and health solutions, we want to hear from you!
This recruitment is managed by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Maurten or this open position, please contact Fredrick 0733 440 900.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
About Maurten AB
Maurten is a science- and research-driven company with the aim to provide products which make a difference for athletes in training and competition. We work closely together with national and world elite athletes to understand athletes’ needs.
We combine in-house research with testing in the field and in academic laboratories to develop and evaluate new products. For the development of novel nutrition products, a cornerstone has been our hydrogel technology for achieving high gut tolerability, allowing for high intake of carbohydrates and other supplements in conjunction with intense exercise. First introduced in marathon running, Maurten’s products now have gained wide recognition in endurance sports such as running, cycling, triathlon, with a potential to expand into other sports. As Maurten grows rapidly, we need to grow our team with colleagues that share our passion for sports and innovation.
The company looks for people who can grow, think, create and dream. Join us in upholding a culture of integrity, teamwork, and community.