Global Customs Manager
As Global Customs Manager, you prepare and manage the global strategy for customs development as part of the operations roadmap and in collaboration with the management teams for operations.
You are responsible for the tactical development of cross functional processes to ensure end to end compliance and efficiency in line with global and local customs regulations. Your contribution to increased awareness of customs as part of the organizational success is vital.
- Ensure business critical decisions regarding the customs area are well prepared and communicated
- Drive implementation and secure continuous improvement of relevant customs processes
- Actively seek and act upon relevant external developments in the customs area
- Implement and secure global/local customs master data compliance incl. Governance
- Represent Mölnlycke in the development of external global customs initiatives
- Guide and support company functions in decisions relevant for the customs area
- Initiate and drive implementation of customs schemes and other customs activities that are relevant for Mölnlycke globally.
- Support and coordinate activites having an impact on the customs area
- Guide Mölnlycke in selecting appropriate Incoterms® and explain their application from a customs perspective
- Represent Mölnlycke towards authorities in customs related matters
- Academic degree in business, economics or the equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years in operations/customs/supply chain/logistics
- Well-oriented in customs legislation on an international level, able to interpret and apply legislation in a global supply chain.
- Knowledgable in customs valuation and classification
- Good understanding of rules of origin and the application of free trade agreements
- Experienced in customs documentation and the necessity for these in a global supply chain
Being the expert in customs management you interact with many different stakeholders both internally and externally. As a person you are analytical and solution oriented, taking your own initiatives. You show great communication skills, and you enjoy teamwork.
How to become part of us?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Mölnlycke or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 – 872722. We are screening applications continuously.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.