Design Transfer Engineer
Do you want to be our most important link between R&D and outsourced production in the medical device dental industry? Then we have a very exciting opportunity for you at Osstell AB.
As a Design Transfer Engineer, you are the most important link between R&D and outsourced production in the medical device dental industry. You manage all production specifications, product quality monitoring and internal and external production flows. Together with colleagues in R&D, QA and Operations, you secure design transfer. Continuous improvements of product quality and production technology will be part of your responsibilities. The work might involve travelling both in Sweden and abroad to visit suppliers.
- Technology transfer between Osstell R&D and suppliers.
- Primary contact and support for supplier’s production and inspection.
- Managing design change reports (design control) and updating relevant technical specifications
- Key driver in the supplier selection and development work in order to ensure that the requirements are correctly understood by the suppliers and that their processes are capable to produce accordingly
- Work closely together with R&D in order to make sure production quality is built into the original design of the products
- Ensure supplier quality performance and proactively lead potential supplier quality crisis
- Create production specifications (DMR)
- Maintain quality assurance within the manufacturing process
- Experience from manufacturing (preferably contract manufacturing) of medical devices
- Risk Management (manufacturing and suppliers)
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- University Degree
It is an advantage if you have electronics experience and experience from working with international suppliers.
As a person you are analytic, customer value driven, energetic, innovative, open minded and like to work in teams. You have a practical attitude, self-reliant and you are a performer who finds it easy to communicate and work with other people.
Osstell has a long-term commitment to our customers, employees and partners. We are in it for the long run. Our core values states what we always should focus on; Customer value, Entrepreneurship, Openness and Accountability.
Joining Osstell you will be part of a company that has a clear strategy for growth on a global market. You will be working in an international environment in a professional and highly competent team, supported by world leading partners. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, with a centrally located office. We can offer the advantages of being a smaller company with high individual impact, together with the stability of being supported and owed by the W&H Group.
Do you have experience in manufacturing (preferably contract manufacturing) of medical devices? Do you want to develop both new and existing products in a growing and value-driven company? Then we have a very exciting opportunity for you at Osstell AB.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (in English) as soon as possible or at the latest 5 September. Selection and interviews are ongoing, the position may be assigned earlier. For more information about Osstell, the role and to apply, please contact Tom Bergqvist at (0)733 87 27 22.
CV and Cover should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time
Osstell is the global leader in implant stability measurement and osseointegration progress monitoring. Osstell was formed in 1999 to commercialize an invention using Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) to determine the clinical status of a dental implant. Osstell’s proprietary and patented technology helps its customers, dentists around the world, to make dental implant treatments more predictable, and to increase patient confidence and comfort, by measuring the stability of implants objectively and non-invasively using the Osstell ISQ scale (Implant Stability Quotient). More than 1000 scientific publications confirm the benefits of the technology, its clinical value, and the use of the Osstell ISQ scale for dentists in their daily practices. Osstell is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden – the birthplace of dental implants. The office is located in the heart of Gothenburg, close to the central station. Since February 2018, Osstell is part of the Austrian family-owned W&H Group.