Clinical Development Specialist
We are looking for Clinical Development Specialist to support and partner with our clients to grow the Abbott EP market share. This is a strategic technical support role to accelerate the increase in market share in competitor accounts, accelerating competitor users to adopt and entrench EnSite X and/or Precision mapping system in alignment with Sales strategy in the account. When needed, this function will also back up the core team of Field Technical Engineers (FTE).
- Execute strategic direction per competitor account with the territory manager and the support sales team to engage trial/use of EnSite X and/or Precision install responsibility and immersion of FTE in account during trial phase.
- Understand the dynamics of the market, the healthcare and economic environment to identify opportunities to grow Abbotts market share.
- Understand customer needs by building strong business relationship with contacts at all levels within the account: consultants, physiologists, allied professional, hospital management and procurement personnel.
- Training and handover to local FTE in post-trial phase, after agreement with customer has been reached and signed.
- Back up to FTE where required.
- Roll out of LMR and clinical projects.
- Tight communication across peer group, Regional FTE’s, RSM, TM marketing, Education and Capital Sales.
- Identify market opportunities to grow Abbott EP market share, product development and Abbott image
- University degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in all Abbott EP systems
- Abbott Trainings: full EP training at A or A+ level
- Medical background and/or experience from the Medical Device Industry
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills as well as the ability to lead and be a member of a team.
- Good active listening skills and ability to respond constructivly to the needs of others and their point of view.
- Strong ability to get the job done – meets or exceeds expectations and exhibit a sense of urgency in critical time dependent issues
- High level of persistency, despite obstacles and opposition
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Posesses high drive and internal motivation.
- Good knowledge of one of local language and English, both written and verbal, other Nordic languages an advantage
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding Abbott or this open position, please contact Richard Etz at
0733 87 27 21.
We are screening applications continuously. Please send your CV and Cover letter, to Richard, no later than 30 October.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Our mission is to understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health www.abbott.com