Supply Chain Manager
In this position you will be responsible for all IDSABs and NSKs operational initiatives. Reporting to the CEO you are a member of the Management team and a leader of the production and customer support team. You will work in close cooperation with all functions in the company and you will have a great impact on how your function is set up. Your daily work is conducted in a dynamic international working environment. The role requires some travelling, primarily in Sweden and Europe.
- Being a driving force promoting effectiveness, efficiency and operational excellence in production, purchasing and logistics
- Secure global sourcing and production capacity and performance
- Plan the production according to launch plans and customer requirements
- Secure correct, effective and on time delivery to our customers
- Develop staff, skills, facilities, components, storage and planning set-up, work environment and security
- Create strategic alliances and relations with suppliers and critical service providers including supplier negotiations and establishment of supplier agreements
- Working close with R&D and participate in R&D projects from a supply chain perspective
- Lead external audits of suppliers and distributors
- Contribute to the work of implementing a ERP system for supply chain and production
- University degree in Engineering or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience within Supply Chain/Procurement/Operations, preferably from a medical device company
- Experienced in people management
We can offer you an exciting and challenging job. To succeed in this role, you are proactive and flexible, with a ‘can do’ attitude and with a sense of autonomy. Since we are a small and growing company, you will be an important part of the company’s decision making and it is crucial that you have a strong drive to improve the company’s work-flows in order to enhance the business.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are screening applications continuously.
If you have questions regarding Integration Diagnostics or this open position, please contact Ann at +46 (0)733 44 09 00.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Integration Diagnostics and its core products, Penguin RFA and Osseo100 measures dental implant stability to support the clinicians’ decision for when to load an implant. The technique has been developed in close cooperation with clinicians and experts in the field of dental implantology. Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) and the measurement unit Implant Stability Quotient (ISQ) were introduced into the dental implant industry in 2001 and are now considered as established methods for measuring implant stability and osseointegration.
In 2015, in response to the dental community’s need for an accessible ISQ measuring system, Integration Diagnostics Sweden AB (IDSAB) was founded. Sales have developed rapidly with sales in + 70 countries globally.
The products have been received extremely well by the market, and continued rapid growth is expected moving forward.
In November 2018, Integration Diagnostics Sweden AB (IDSAB) became part of the Japanese company Nakanishi Inc. Nakanishi Inc., is a leading manufacturer of professional dental instruments including the world’s top-share brand “NSK”. All its products are developed and manufactured in Japan and distributed to 135 countries around the globe. The NSK Group has 14 subsidiaries worldwide and has established a strong global sales network.