Global Digital Marketing Manager
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability? Do you have a passion for planning and implementing customer-oriented solutions globally? Do you have a can-do attitude and a strong commercial mindset?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Oticon Medical in Göteborg, Sweden.
In your role as Global Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be the driving force in setting the direction of BAHS (bone anchored hearing systems) digital journey going forward. You’ll make sure that everyone involved in local markets are aligned to support the effective execution of global campaigns.
Why joining Oticon Medical?
Joining us, you will get the opportunity to work with something that matters! What we do makes an enormous difference for people, and we constantly strive to improve ourselves. This has led us to a point where we have a portfolio of top-of-the-line products, some of the best employees in the field and consequently a strong financial growth.
The role includes responsibilities described below.
- Set the strategic direction of Oticon Medicals future digital platforms i.e., web, social media, Digital Asset Management and execute on it
- Secure that Oticon Medical is providing customer- and end-user-oriented messages in all major social media platforms
- Drive and execute the web- and Social Media implementation of global campaigns utilizing the network of local markets
- Develop, organize, and execute all digital aspects of major product launches, on the global level but also support local needs
- Together with the marketing team ensure the right messaging and campaigns to support launch of new products
- Web content strategy development and maintenance
- Drive consultant agencies for different projects or as resource support
The experience and skills needed to be successful in the role
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to interact well with senior leaders across business lines
- Experience from managing social media and web channels
- Experience from writing content as creator/copy writer is considered an advantage
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing and delivering digital marketing campaigns
- Preferably commercial understanding of the medical device industry
- Fluent in English (both in speech and writing)
- Preferably based in the Gothenburg area
- Relevant university degree
On a personal level you are a team-player, but you can also work alone, initiating, and completing tasks by yourself. You have a strong commercial mindset, and the approach to get things done. You are experienced in both internal and external stakeholder management and find it easy to connect with colleagues and connections that work at a different location than yourself. You are comfortable presenting in front of an audience.
This recruitment is handled by Moveup AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Tom Bergqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org . We are screening applications continuously and will close the position as soon as we find the right person.
If you have questions regarding Oticon or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733 87 27 22.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the power of sound to people at every stage of life. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians, and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We have a strong passion to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life and help people live full lives – now and in the future.
Because we know how much sound matters