COO / Head of Operations
Expanding our business and our operational initiatives we’re recruiting a COO / Head of Operations. This is a new position, and you’ll have a great opportunity to shape this role and to develop in a global expanding medical devices company. Reporting to the CEO you are a member of the Management team.
Your key accountabilities
- Establish strategic vision and goals from an operational point of view that is aligned with Neoventa’s vision and mission
- Being a driving force promoting growth, profitability, effectiveness, efficiency and operational excellence in sourcing, production and logistics
- Secure global sourcing and production capacity and performance
- Develop staff, skills, machinery, facilities, raw materials and components, storage and inventory, production and planning set-up, work environment and security
- Manage service and repair operations
- Establish effective KPIs and measurements to monitor and report the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes
- Develop and follow up Operations financial reports, plans, budgets and forecasts
- Create strategic alliances and relations with suppliers and critical service providers including supplier negotiations and establishment of supplier agreements
- Foster a positive, happy, encouraging and growth-oriented environment, whilst keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree
- 5+ years of experience within Supply Chain/Procurement/Operations, preferably from a medical devices company or other regulated industry
- People management experience
- Change management and project management experience
- Experience in international business relations
- Swedish and English language
We are looking for a COO / Head of Operations with a positive mindset and a great ability to manage change and improvement projects. You have a strong business acumen and good communication and social skills. High service level and customer focus is a prerequisite.
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding Neoventa Medical or this open position, please contact Tom at 0733-87 27 22. We are screening applications continuously.
By submitting your application, you also consent to us storing your personal data, including CV & cover letter and that we have the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can revoke the consent whenever you want.
Neoventa Medical AB is a Swedish medical device company founded in 1997 by Professor KG Rosén, Physiologist, Paediatrician & Neonatologist, trained at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Professor Rosén started Medical device developments, as a way to secure the use of his profound knowledge gained from experimental and clinical research in the field of Fetal Monitoring.
Neoventa provides innovative fetal monitoring solutions and services that improve obstetric care. Our solutions are designed to promote patient safety through enhanced decision support together with a structured workflow. Every day across the globe, health care professionals use our unique solutions to ensure a good start in life.
Our core competence lies in using the STAN fetal monitor to perform evidence-based ST Analysis of the fetal ECG as an adjunct to CTG, “a second pair of eyes” during childbirth. We are also the provider of disposable fetal scalp electrodes for internal fetal monitoring under the brand Goldtrace. Another important area of business is a comprehensive education and training program, Neoventa Academy, which includes e-learning with certification.
Our head office is in Gothenburg, Sweden.