Regional Sales Manager Minimal Invasive Therapies Group, Surgical Innovation
To further strengthen the Surgical Innovation/SI in Sweden we are now recruiting a Sales Manager for this team and business in Sweden. The primary responsibilities of this role are to lead the execution of SI account strategies in the target area and to ensure that objectives of each business within SI are met on a quarterly- and yearly basis. In addition, the successful leader for this role will also focus on people development to secure a motivated and high performing team.
The role is responsible for leading one of the biggest businesses in Medtronic Sweden and the candidate we are looking for has a proven track record of developing high performance sales teams and consistently meeting sales targets. The Regional Sales Manager must be able to understand current and future market conditions that will affect the surgical field and as such be able to proactively make the necessary changes to local strategies and organization to ensure that the SI business continues to grow.
The Regional Sales Manager reports with solid line to the Business Manager for the region and dotted line to Country Director for Sweden and is a member of the Swedish Management Group.
Business related expectations
- Successfully manage the surgical team and business in the target area in Sweden, this in close cooperation with the other Regional Sales Manager in the country.
- Meet quarterly sales- and expense targets and play an active role in forecasting and target setting, on a quarterly basis as well as for the full fiscal year.
- Ensure that resources are used in a most effective way.
- Regularly present sales reports and forecasts to Business Manager with emphasis on the action plan on how to get to targets.
- Lead the tender business management strategies and tactics for the business and build strong relationships in the market.
- In cooperation with Medtronic tender and pricing team, secure that all circumstances are filled in the tender processes with the objective to submit a strong and competitive offer based on the highest knowledge about the market conditions and expectations
- Ensure that consignment and all other stock levels are properly controlled and managed.
- Play an important role in the factors supporting and shaping the local healthcare system with emphasis on the surgical market.
- Participate in key professional congresses and events as required.
Leadership related expectations
- Ensure team performance by providing encouragement, leadership, direction and a positive team spirit
- Make sure that the team has competences and resources needed to meet expectations in their job and define individual development and career plans on a yearly basis.
- Coach individual team members to develop in their professional role.
- Continuously set and monitor the team’s targets, performance and implement corrective actions as required.
To succeed in this position, you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a successful sales manager within medtech
- Proven track record of building successful teams and creating a high performing sales organization
- Education at least on bachelor level, preferably within science, business, health care or similar
- Business acumen with strategic and tactical competences
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in an international multicultural company and within a matrix organization
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Flexible regarding working hours and traveling (40%)
- Valid driver’s license
- Living in the geographic area of responsibility, preferably in the region of Stockholm
Apply for the job today!
In this recruitment Medtronic is collaborating with Moveup Consulting, so please send your CV and personal letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding this position, please contact Richard Etz, 0733-87 27 21
We look forward to receiving your application and will handle applications continuously.
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.