At Oticon Medical, we develop both Bone Anchored Hearing Systems (BAHS) and Cochlear Implants (CI). We are a fast growing and agile company. We are ambitious and we possess an entrepreneurial spirit and the will to suceed. We offer an opportunity to join us on our exciting journey and to help us develop innovative implantable hearing solutions that improve the lives of thousands of children and adults across the globe.
We venture beyond what is technically possible! And we would like you to be a part of our team. Our mission is clear: We want hearing impaired people to experience the sounds of life. This is the foundation for everything we do. This is what drives us and keeps us focused on innovation and efficiency. We want to develop the world’s best hearing healthcare solutions. Nothing less.
As Transducer Developer, your focus will be to develop transducers as part of our R&D team. You will also participate actively in research related projects (next generation of transducers, test equipment development, simulation tools and other internal research collaborations). An important part of your job will be to liaise with Electronics team on electronic driver circuitry and defined pre-investigational projects on new battery/electronics/transducers combinations. You enjoy working with equal portions of physics, electronics and mechanics.
The position is based in Gothenburg and you will work in close cooperation with other research functions within Oticon R&D and manufacturing.
For you to be successful in this job, we believe you have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least a couple of years’ experiences from working in development projects.
- Experience from designing transducers/actuators or other multiphysics designs.
- Experience of testing and verification.
- Must be comfortable with hands-on laboratory work.
- Experience from working in multi-disciplinary teams, with exposure to systems, electronic-, mechanical-, and manufacturing engineers.
- Experience from collaboration with external suppliers.
- Strong in technical documentation.
- Understanding of power electronics (e.g. amplifiers) is meriting.
- Previous experience working with audio applications would be considered advantageous.
- Preferably you do have an experience from a medical device company or any other regulated industry.
- Fluent in English (spoken/written).
- B.Sc. or a M.Sc. degree likely in Physics or Electronics
United we win
We believe that the best results come from a fruitful team effort. As a group, we have a lot of accumulated knowledge and we understand the value of knowledge sharing, which provides an inspiring and creative work environment. We support each other and constantly share feedback and knowledge to improve our results. We have an informal and creative atmosphere and we strive together for the common goal.
How to become part of us?
Welcome to send your CV and a cover letter to our recruitment partner Katarina Wanderydz at email@example.com For questions regarding the position, please contact Katarina at +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51 or Tom Bergqvist at +46 (0)733 – 87 27 22
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.