To the Swedish team, we are now seeking a Territory Manager Stockholm, for the Urology department.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of the products and services provided by the division
• Developing quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets, managing existing and new customers/accounts in the assigned territory.
• Demonstrating planning and prioritising of the assigned territory to maximise opportunities for our existing and new products in line with divisional goals and objectives.
• Being recognised as the primary trusted point-of-contact for hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff
• Attending national and international meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote Boston Scientific products and services
• Analysing and reporting to Manager and/or others (monthly & year basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools
• Actively representing Boston Scientific values and integrity.
• Proven success in sales; ideally gained within medical devices but we are open to hearing from candidates from other industry sectors
• Commercially minded. Applicants must demonstrate how they can convey the value of our offering (selling solutions, not just based on price)
• Dynamic, energetic, highly motivated, committed
• Develop and maintains rapport with customers; strong relationship building & communication skills.
• Patient and able to adapt communication style appropriate to medical staff
• Flexible team player; contributing to team success and willing to support colleagues with work in their territories when necessary to achieve overall goals.
• Applicants must be comfortable in hospital and office-based settings, establishing relationships with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, procurement and hospital management to aid the achievement of customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning
• Be able to understand new (or innovative) markets with budget issues. Market development experience could be an asset to drive sales in a highly competitive market.
• Develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural observation.
• The candidate will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with Boston Scientific’s Code of Conduct.
• Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling our cutting-edge technologies.
Reports to Nordic Sales Manager
Please send your application with CV and personal letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 733872721
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “