In this exciting and entrepreneurial position as Territory Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets and objectives of the company’s innovative DBS product line. You will work closely with the Clinical Sales Specialist DBS and other departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and Training & Education to optimize in- & external market intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson who continues and expands the already successful DBS business in Sweden. You will be responsible for sales, providing high level support during OR procedures, product presentations and training & education of the complete customer database in Sweden (located at the University hospitals). We will give you full product and technical training in our own training center.
The Territory Manager DBS needs to have a pioneering spirit and to be flexible and supportive to ensure that all customer service needs are met through effective team working.
- To prioritize and plan sales presentations and prospecting activities in an organized and efficient manner to achieve preset revenue and product targets whilst controlling expenditure. This includes performing stand duty at exhibitions when requested and responding to technical questions that might be raised by internal or external customers.
- To manage customer relationships and provide service to optimize continuing sales revenues from existing accounts and to establish new accounts.
- To present relevant products, advising clinicians on the appropriate features and benefits of each.
- To offer guidance on correct use, settings and applications of DBS devices in the clinical environment (implant and follow-up) in a manner which is in accordance with legal health and safety directives, accepted ethical practice, hospital protocols and Abbott company policies.
- To understand the dynamics of the local healthcare market.
- To maintain up to date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, DBS products, clinical practice, local disease management strategies, regulatory requirements, quality standards and business policies.
- To maintain and update customer records as appropriate.
- To foster a teamwork relationship with colleagues to achieve business goals including regular feedback of customer activity and sales opportunities.
- Polytechnical or University degree
- Medical or technical education and/or experience
- Sales experience of at least 3-5 years in a hospital environment – Neuro experience is seen as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are action oriented with great planning skills. Willingness to travel both in- and outside Sweden to support cases or follow-ups and to attend international congresses when needed.
This is a full-time permanent position, field-based in Stockholm (preferred) or elsewhere in Sweden. Frequent travelling required.
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by email@example.com for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will handle applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.