Are you interested in becoming part of an international and market leading medical technology company whose products saves and improve lives? Abbott offers a great opportunity to make a difference in a global and dynamic environment! Abbott’s leading cardiovascular portfolio provides best-in-class solutions to treat the growing public health challenge of coronary artery disease. Along with diagnostic and imaging devices, market-leading stents, catheters, guidewires and vessel closure devices, Abbott optimizes patient outcomes and enhances the physician’s user experience like never before. For our Coronary team we are now looking for a Territory Manager to be responsible for the mid and western parts of Sweden. We are looking for a skilled, sales-oriented person with an interest in the clinical and technical aspects of cardiology. As this is a customer-facing role, you should have great communication skills and be a motivator with a reasonably high energy. You will be responsible for primary sales activities, achieving sales targets, and development and implementation of the business strategies in your region. Preferred placement is Göteborg but you can also live around Halmstad, Linköping or Kalmar. You will work together with your team members and report to the National Sales Manager.
Role and responsibilities
As a Territory Manager you will deliver market leading customer experience to customers by providing unrivalled support and service based upon intimate understanding of customer needs.
- You will be responsible for servicing the current customer base, increasing sales within that base and establishing new accounts. You will support the strategic plans and activities directed by the Sales Manager.
- Hold and support training opportunities within key accounts.
- Develops and maintains a good understanding of Abbott’s therapies and products and gain specific knowledge of Abbotts’ Coronary portfolio.
- Maintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies.
- Develops knowledge/awareness of competitive products.
- Act as Company ambassador at all times i.e. represent the Company in a professional manner and with the highest level of integrity while interacting with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, purchasers and administrators.
- University Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience within medical device industry.
- Experience in tender management is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong personal computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Good knowledge of English and Swedish, both written and verbal.
To succeed in this role you need to have a ‘can-do’ attitude. You need to be customer- and results- oriented, consultative and focused on adding value to the customers. It is important that you are well organized and accustomed to tight deadlines.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding this position: contact Karin Tomin Moveup Consulting AB +46 (0)733–440900
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.