Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. But without the right business-critical IT application, infrastructure and support, we can’t do it.
Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
We’re now looking for a results-focused Service Manager with a passionate and collaborative approach to join our Business Change Management Team (BCM), within IT. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means – coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
- Act as the Platform Owner of our analytics platform, consisting of Data Warehouses, cube instances, Data Lakes, Power BI, Cognos BI and soon, several cloud analytic services, primarily in the Azure platform
- Manage our Data Warehouse and OLAP/tabular cubes (SQL Server), continuously work on improvements, perform life-cycle management of existing solutions, develop new solutions and perform quality control of new development
- Act as gate keeper for development and you will coordinate, guide and make use of 10+ developers (internal and external, on- and off-site)
- Set the standards for documentation and control that all new development is adhering to the right level, both in terms of documentation and quality of code and structure
- Liaise with our Infrastructure and Operations team to secure fit for purpose infrastructure of the analytics environment
- Reactively and proactively make sure to load more data to Data Lakes and Data Warehouse to be used in analytics projects and initiatives
- Keep track of market trends and evaluate future possible setups, like Automated ETL/Data Warehouse, Data Lake strategies, IoT streaming data, etc
- Participate in projects to understand business needs, assess the business impact of these needs, capture, analyse and document the requirements
- Ensure that both functional and non-functional requirements are captured and work closely with both service owners and architects when developing or changing IT Services
- Build prototypes using BI/Analytics tools (Power BI, Cognos, SQL Server, etc) and support development phases when needed
- Support, advice and guide users and self-service power users
- Master’s Degree in Science (Technology or Business)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, in requirements gathering and hands-on work building analytics/business intelligence and data warehousing solutions
- Understanding of one or more business processes, e.g. finance, sales, manufacturing or logistics
- Strong organisation skills, self-going and self-motivating
- Demonstrated skills in data warehouse architecture, e.g. a certification/completed courses, is considered being an advantage
- Experience in both back-end and front-end BI/DW tools. Experience developing solutions with the Microsoft tools (SSIS, SSAS and Power BI) is a prerequisite, experience with Cognos BI/Analytics is considered an advantage
- Experience in with analytics services in the Microsoft Azure platform is also considered an advantage
- Demonstrated strong communication skills in both verbal and written communication
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
If you’d like to join Mölnlycke and help us make a difference, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9 November. Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733 87 27 22 if you have any questions regarding this position.