Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now recruiting a Technical Product Support Engineer to our Post-Market Product Support team in R&D.
In this position you support Technical Product Managers to maintain the technical documentation throughout the product lifecycle. You provide product related information and technical expertise to the Commercial organisation as well as Manufacturing.
As a Technical Product Support Engineer, you will
- Perform risk assessments post-market.
- Support competitive analyses and compile results.
- Provide support to local markets regarding tenders and geographical expansion activities.
- Support product complaint investigations.
- Experience from medical device industry or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Design Control and Risk Management for medical devices.
- Good documentation skills in English.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Sciences (Bachelor or Master Degree) or corresponding experience.
To be successful in this position you are a strong team player who likes working in cross-functional teams towards a common set of goals. You must have the skills to deliver accurate product data in the right context. The understanding of customer needs together with product/material knowledge is essential.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 26 March.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at +46 733 87 27 22.
We look forward to receiving your application.