Technical Product Manager
Integrum is currently looking for a Technical Product Manager. The Technical Product manager is the product owner, responsible for defining the product assortment and assuring profitability. You will have the technical product responsibility for our OPRA (Osseointegrated Prostheses for the Rehabilitation of Amputees) Implant System, throughout the product life cycle.
- Secure technical product expertise, define product assortment and product features
- Formulate product message, create specification, reports and technical documentations
- Be accountable for the technical file for the OPRA Implant System, define and carry out continuous product improvements to improve customer satisfaction
- Warranty and service handling
- Technical support to customers
- Complaint handling in collaboration with QA team
- Support local markets in tenders and geographical expansion activities
- Participate in development projects
- University degree
- Experience from R&D in Medical Devices- or Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge and experience from Design Controls (including quality assurance activities & regulatory requirements)
- Ability to handle complex documentation.
- Excellent English written and spoken.
- Good team-working skills and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you need to be optimistic, driven and flexible. You thrive in a small organisation with a broad range of responsibilities. We are looking for a proactive person with good planning skills. If you also have a positive mindset and are a pragmatic team player, you can be the one we are looking for!
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
Questions regarding this position: contact Katarina Wanderydz, recruitment consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+46 (0)738 – 55 44 51
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, as soon as possible but no later than 6 February.
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “