Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to play a critical role in our Single Patient Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy-team.
In this position you will be a key member of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy R&D team and contribute to the development of new and innovative products and technologies to meet unmet needs and to create viable technologies and business cases within novel and innovative areas of Advanced Wound Care.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who will have a technical product responsibility for products within this category throughout the product life cycle.
Your key Accountabilities
As a Technical Product Manager you will
- secure technical product expertise
- be accountable for the technical file for appointed product range
- define and carry out continuous product improvements to improve customer satisfaction
- participate in development projects in co-operation with different functions within the company
- define and take responsibility for the post market surveillance of launched articles and ensure any necessary improvements are implemented
- be responsible for Product Risk Management
- provide support to the local markets regarding tenders and geographical expansion activities.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Sciences (Bachelor or Master Degree) or corresponding experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical device industry.
- Knowledge and experience from Design controls (Regulatory requirement according to for example MDD and FDA)
- Ability to handle complex documentation
- Good team-working skills and communication skills
- Performance driven/results-oriented mind-set and costumer focused
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com and no later than 3 April.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at +46 (0)733 – 872722.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”