Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real.
Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
We’re now looking for a Technical Product Manager (product owner) to play a critical role in our foams & fibres team in woundcare R&D. What makes you stand out is your passion for what your work means – coupled with your ability to listen to customers and respond with appropriate urgency.
Technical Product Manager – Foams and Fibres
As a Technical Product Manager in our Foams and Fibres team you have the technical product responsibility for appointed product range throughout the product life cycle.
- Secure technical product expertise
- Accountable for the technical file for appointed product range
- Manage continuous product improvements to improve customer satisfaction and compliance towards regulations
- Participate in development projects
- Product Risk Management and Post Market Surveillance
- Support local markets in tenders and geographical expansion activities
- University degree
- Experience from R&D in Medical Devices- or Life Sciences industry
- Knowledge and experience from Design Controls (including quality assurance activities & regulatory requirements)
- Ability to handle complex documentation.
- Good team-working skills and communication skills.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 December
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722
Mölnlycke processes your information for the purpose of considering your application for a position. Please ensure that you have read the our job applicant privacy notice before submitting your resume to us.