Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets products for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes. Vitrolife today has approximately 370 employees and the company’s products are sold in approximately 110 markets. The company headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife’s vision is to fulfil the dream of having a baby. We support our customers to achieve successful treatment outcomes by providing valued solutions and services for assisted reproduction. Together. All the way.
We are now looking for a colleague to join our team and take responsibility for documentation related to the product life cycle of disposable devices. Our team works with product development and product management.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
- Technical product expertise.
- Owner of the technical file.
- Post market follow-up of launched products and ensure any necessary improvements are addressed and implemented.
- Approval of specific parts in the product development projects such as user requirements and risk management.
- Provide support to regulatory affairs and other internal groups with product expertise and documentation.
- Initiate pre-studies for new product development and product care.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience from medical device industry.
- Work experience in product development, regulatory affairs, quality management, validation or similar tasks.
- Proven ability working with complex technical files.
- Knowledge in product life cycle of medical devices, ISO 13485, and QSR is a merit.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
- University degree in engineering, sciences or equivalent.
We are a relatively small team and it is therefore important that you are a team player with a can-do attitude. Further we believe you are both detail oriented and good at meeting deadlines.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3rd of January.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Linda Andersson, Executive Search Consultant, at +46 766 242 000.
We look forward to receiving your application!