Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to play a critical role in our Conventional Wound Care team.
As we are moving into the future and expanding our offer we are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who will have a technical product responsibility within the Conventional Wound Care category throughout the products’ life cycle.
Your key Accountabilities
As a Technical Product Manager you will
- secure technical product expertise
- be accountable for the technical file for appointed product range
- define and carry out continuous product improvements in order to improve customer satisfaction
- participate in development projects in co-operation with different functions within the company
- define and take responsibility for the post market surveillance of launched products and ensure any necessary improvements are implemented
- be responsible for product risk management
- provide support to the local markets regarding tenders and geographical expansion activities.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Sciences (Bachelor or Master Degree) or corresponding experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical device industry
- Knowledge and experience from Design control as well as other regulatory requirements according to e.g. MDD and FDA
- Ability to handle complex documentation
- Good team-working skills and communication skills
- Performance driven/results-oriented mind-set and costumer focused
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. Closing date for applications is 5 January.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at +46 733 87 27 22.
We look forward to receiving your application.