Integrum has since the start in 1990 been helping individuals with amputations towards an improved quality of life. A thorough experience in osseointegration has generated a system for bone-anchored prostheses – a beneficial alternative to the traditionally used socket prosthesis. Integrum is world leading in this area, with patients from all parts of the world treated in 12 clinical centers. Performing continuous research and development, Integrum aims at providing safe medical devices, supporting a more active life-style and improving quality of life. In order to meet individual needs, custom-made solutions are developed in close collaboration with scientists and clinicians. The OPRA Implant System has been used in over 400 surgeries since the start in 1990.
Supply Chain Engineer
Integrum is currently looking for a Supply Chain Engineer to be responsible for our supply chain, sourcing, procuring and logistics.
- Responsible for supply chain management (sourcing, procuring and logistics)
- Responsible to perform supplier evaluation and selection process for current and future product assortment.
- Responsible for inventory management
- Drive and being involve actively in the diagnosing, troubleshooting and solution identification to solve problems related to supply chain reported within the company or from customers (e.g. supplier deviations, CAPA, etc.)
- You develop and implement measures for improvement of supply, delivery and maintenance for the OPRA implant system within the company and/or with the suppliers.
- Responsible for design and implementation of the supply chain in the introduction of new products (project participation from supply chain).
- Responsible for the service support for the OPRA Implant System assortment (service and repair technical analysis and logistics)
- You negotiate with suppliers and logistics service providers.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Work experience within Supply chain (insight into production processes)
- Min 5 years of work experience
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience from medical device/industrial/mechanical industry in small and large companies
- Universal degree
To be successful in this role you need to be detail oriented, motivated and interested in the field. You thrive in a small organisation with a broad range of responsibilities. We are looking for a proactive person with good planning skills. If you also have a positive mindset and are a pragmatic team player, you can be the one we are looking for!
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
Questions regarding this position: contact Katarina Wanderydz, recruitment consultant, at email@example.com or +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible but no later than 25 august.
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “