Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Strategic Procurement Manager
We’re looking for a Strategic Procurement Manager who will be responsible for the Global IT Purchasing area. This role is accountable for the sourcing activities for Information Technology procurement categories such as Project Delivery, Application Management, Infrastructure Services and Software Licensing. The position holder will work closely with key stakeholders, both within and outside of IT, to deliver procurement support in the plan, build and run phases to ensure cost effective and valuable projects, maintenance and license deliveries. To be successful in this position you must have the willingness and ability to work both strategically and operationally. You must easily align with IT-stakeholders and be responsive/perceptive to their needs but also feeling comfortable in challenging them.
• Support contract development and negotiations in projects
• Provide procurement best practice advise to projects including support in case of problems with vendors
• Support Software licensing rationalization activities and prepare/participate in vendor negotiations
• Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize IT procurement goals and objectives.
• Contribute to the cost savings goal set by ITLT
• Support management of key strategic supplier development/relationships to ensure continuity of good and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company
• Drive agreed negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives
• Drive improvement of procurement efficiency and effectiveness throughout Mölnlycke IT
• Lead cross-functional negotiating teams when required
• Track record in a global procurement organization
• IT procurement/IT purchasing experience both from a traditional as well as an agile perspective
• Service minded – focused on supporting the IT organization to achieve its goals and objectives
• Results oriented
• Strong ability to build relationships and networks with multiple functions
• Strong analytical capabilities and negotiation skills
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Strong personal leadership skills
This is a full-time position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application with a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Questions regarding this open position – please call Tom at + 46 (0)733 – 87 27 22
Closing date for applications is 23 August
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.