At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world ‐‐ in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals ‐‐ that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott is now looking for a Sr.Territory Manager within Mechanical Circulatory Support (MCS), responsible for the accounts in Sweden (Uppsala, Karolinska, Linköping, Lund and Sahlgrenska).
The Sr. Territory Manager will be responsible for the regional field sales and to achieve sales and market penetration goals as assigned for Abbott MCS. Priorities of this role are to establish the Abbott MCS program in key centers in the Nordics. To achieve this, you need to assist in identifying priority centers, providing rationale as to why they fit the Abbott clinical/commercial criteria for development and become the front-line partner for customer interface. The Sr. Territory Manager will be responsible for implementing annual sales plans to meet revenue goals for the business. This position will work cross country and interact with local teams and customers.
This is a field-based position, preferably you are located in the Stockholm/Mälardalen area with easy access to airport communications. You will report to the General Manager Scandinavia, Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure (CAHF).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Have or acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the Abbott Ventricular Assist Device products range and other company products.
- Achieve targeted sales and profitability within the region as outlined in the Sales Incentive Plan and Vital Few.
- Have a targeted approach to growing the business, including action plans that utilize the Strategic Selling Sales Methodology.
- Identify, build and preserve relationships with Heart Failure Cardiologists and Cardiac surgery units throughout the region to leverage driving new sales and protecting base business.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of account needs, customer decision makers and influencers in the region, and providing timely feedback on competitive activities.
- Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing or delivering unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customers.
- Participate in the formulation and execution of the Sales and Marketing plan for the geographic area or responsibility.
- Organize company attendance at relevant meetings and exhibitions.
- Have effective and timely management of business processes including, customer contract negotiation, price quotes, customer complaints, monthly reports and expense management.
- Work closely with the Clinical and Technical Support teams to ensure maximum service and rapid response to customers’ needs.
To be successful as a Sr. Territory Manager you have:
- Post-graduate with 4 years’ experience in the medical device sector or relevant medical or catheter laboratory experience.
- Experienced in working with Cardiac Surgeons, Perfusionist and Anesthesiologists.
- Familiarity with Cath lab and operating room procedures and protocols.
- Strong Cardiac Anatomy & Physiology knowledge and a special knowledge in circulatory physiology.
- An understanding of customer need and can come up with valuable suggestions under complex implanting procedures.
- The ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- The ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
- The willingness and possibility to travel across both existing territory, but also Internationally if needed.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Daniel Kremer at Moveup Consulting. You can reach him on 073 387 27 24 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.