Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Software Development Manager
In this position you will be a key member of the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy R&D team and contribute to the development of new and innovative products and technologies to meet unmet needs and to create viable technologies and business cases within novel and innovate areas of Advanced Wound Care.
- Managing software development of new and existing products internally and/or with external partners
- Responsible for the implementation, development, enhancements, and modifications to software source code and scripts
- Working from requirement specifications, developing, maintaining, and updating detailed design and interface specifications
- Debugging, trouble-shooting and isolating software problems as well as offering strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development
- Writing, updating or executing test design, cases as well as procedures and reporting results
- Contributing to and supporting root-cause analysis of failures
- Working with both internal and external team members to define and specify needs for test method development ensuring that product verification and validation activities are carried out
- Documented programming skills and technical documentation skills, likely more than 5 years’ experience as software developer
- Academic background in Electrical Engineering (B Sc or M Sc.) or equivalent working experience
- Preferably you do have an experience from Medical Device Industry within product development and from delivering products to ISO 62304 standards or equivalent
- Experience with unit- and integration-level testing, automated testing and static code analysis
- Experience from managing and coordinating sub-project teams is considered a merit
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
To be successful in this position you possess strong verbal and written communication skills (internal and external stakeholders at different levels of business). You have strong organizational and follow-up skills as well as an attention to details. A high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset is part of your mindset.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 3 September.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings such as Mepilex® and Mepitel®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.