Abbott is a recognized leader in pioneering and offers a portfolio of products for cardiac rhythm management and cardiac arrhythmia treatment. These include pacemakers, implantable cardiac defibrillators and cardiac monitors. Abbott Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) is now looking for a sales representative for the southwest of Sweden to strengthen their team responsible for sales and clinical support for the Cardiac Rhythm Management products.
As a Sales Representative CRM you are responsible for servicing the current customer base, increasing sales within that base and establishing new accounts for CRM. You will have an in-depth understanding of our product lines to be used in implants, follow-ups and sales meetings. And will furthermore play a key role in supporting management in the formulation of sales strategies and goals. You will work together with other Sales Representatives and report to the National Sales Manager CRM.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Possess specific knowledge of Abbott products and become product- and implant expert and assist where appropriate.
- Interact with physicians, their assistants, and hospitals education staff to support implant procedures, clinical follow ups and answer clinical questions related to Abbott products.
- Attend and support training opportunities within key accounts and conduct training sessions related to Abbott products and its clinical use.
- Maintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies with respect to pricing, quotes, credit terms and expense reporting.
- Implement comprehensive plans to ensure increased market penetration and establishing of new accounts.
- Gain technical and customer knowledge to support management and sales team in public tender.
- Assist in identifying product line extensions or product enhancements and develop and submit proposals regarding these product changes.
- Follow-up on standing RA/QA procedures.
Requirements we are looking for:
- University degree in Biomedical Engineering or Medical Technology and/or at least 1-3 years of work experience in a sales role from the Medical Devices- or Healthcare industry, or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Fluent in Swedish and English
To be successful you need to have a mentality and feeling for sales as well as a technical interest. You are a team player and enjoy the flexibility to work in a dynamic work environment. It is also of great importance that you have a as strong integrity and work ethics.
You should be situated in the southwest of Sweden, e.g. the Gothenburg area. It is important that you can travel to hospitals and medical centers throughout the country with overnight staying every week.
What can Abbott offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Karin Tomin at Moveup Consulting. You can reach her on 0733 440900 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “