Getinge Group is a leading global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive-care units, hospital wards, sterilization departments, elderly care and for life science companies and institutions. With a genuine passion for life, Getinge Group build quality and safety into every system. Their unique value proposition mirrors the continuum of care, enhancing efficiency throughout the clinical pathway. Based on first-hand experience and close partnerships, they are able to exceed expectations from customers – improving the every-day life for people, today and tomorrow.
Employing around 16,000 talented employees across the globe and generating annual sales of about SEK 30 billion, Getinge Group enables healthcare professionals to save lives. Based on first-hand experience and close partnerships, they provide innovative healthcare solutions to support before, during and after the patients’ hospital stay. The company is built on a genuine compassion for people’s health and well-being, approaching their work with passion. In addition, culture and behavior are guided by collaboration, openness, ownership and excellence – values they believe are the key to their success. Being part of Getinge Group means being an ambassador for these values and contributing to making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Getinge is now recruiting a sales representative to the Business Category Unit Acute Care Therapies (ACT) responsible for sales within the vascular division in Sweden and part of the Nordic Sales Organization. The position will give you the opportunity to join a winning team, helping to continue our growth in market leading and life-saving products of high quality within the vascular division. You will interface with a wide variety of customers on all levels.
In this position you will have the responsibility for a number of products within the vascular division that belongs to the Acute Care Therapies Product Portfolio. The Portfolio includes a wide range of vascular solutions such as Vascular Grafts, Vascular stents and Thorax Drainage. You will be the sales representative for the Southwest region of Sweden.
Among your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Maintain knowledge of assigned Getinge product portfolio
- Accountable for the execution of the territory sales plan and achievement of territory revenue target
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to optimize sales, grow market penetration
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals, develop partnerships through technical demonstrations of products for assigned businesses
- Owns and manages relationships with relevant key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Plan, organize and conduct local congresses, workshops and programs and monitor ROI on these investments
- Responsible for successful new product launches in the region
- Responsible for establishing and executing an annual business plan for his territory in collaboration with his manager
Since you will be responsible for the Southwest region of Sweden, preferably you are located in the area around Gothenburg. Travel is required, mainly within Sweden but also globally, and is estimated to around 60 %. The position will be reporting to the General Manager for Acute Care Therapies in the Nordics.
The ideal candidate
The person we are looking for is ideally working as a sales representative in the industry today. You are used to working and delivering results in a role that gives you a great amount of freedom and own responsibility.
Some of your key characteristics include:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably within sales
- Background from the medtech industry and/or experience from selling into hospitals theatres or radiology departments
- Academic degree within science or engineering together with a LIF certification is desirable
- Experience in tender preparation and presentations
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach with customers and co-workers
- Confident using CRM systems, Excel, Word and Powerpoint tools
- Fluent Swedish and English skills, both written and spoken
As a person you are an enthusiastic and goal-oriented self-starter with a passion to win and drive results. You are proactive, structured and operates with integrity, strong commercial acumen and trust in order to build long term relationships with customers. You see the opportunities in front of problems and consider service and willingness to help your customers as natural. Being able to communicate efficiently is also important in order to succeed in the role. An ability to work under new conditions in a changing environment is also a key factor for this position.
Are you interested in becoming part of an international and market leading medical technology company whose products a make huge difference for patients, healthcare professionals and societies all around the world? Getinge offers a great opportunity to make a difference in a global and dynamic environment!
Responsible for this recruitment is Madeleine Krig at Moveup Consulting. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to contact Madeleine Krig at +46 (0)730 262 263 for any questions regarding this position.
Applications are handled continuously and we look forward to your application.