Surgical Science is searching an Account Manager, International Business Development!
As the leading supplier of virtual reality simulators for evidence-based keyhole surgery training, Surgical Science brings world class VR-simulators to surgeons across the globe. In this international position, you will be responsible for our sales activities in several countries; direct sales in our closest vicinity and through distributors in other more remote markets.
Being responsible for distributors involve both support to our existing partners, as well as finding and developing new partnerships. We, and our distributors, are in it for the business and for the result of generating patient safety worldwide. We build long-term relationships, as our business usually have long lead-times, and we support our customers in implementing our simulators and certification curriculum into their training programs.
You will have the opportunity to travel, meet interesting people and cultures, and learn their specific way of doing business. You must be prepared to travel extensively, where 100 travel days throughout the year is not unusual. But most of all, you are willing to be part of an ambitious sales team in a fast-paced growing, global company.
You have documented sales experience, preferably within Med-Tech. You are goal-oriented, work independently, and have the ability to build credible business relations with customers and distributors. Your ambition to exceed your sales targets will be a key success factor.
- Documented sales experience. Sales through partners/distributors is a merit.
- Experience from Life Science or Med-Tech – being able to understand the customer’s environment and needs is crucial. Special competency within the surgical field is a strong merit.
- Fluent in English, written and oral. Other major languages are also very helpful.
- Business drive and result orientated – ability to drive multiple sales processes simultaneously, both with direct customers and through distributors.
- See challenging goals as an opportunity!
- Communicative – ability to encourage, educate and enthuse our distributors to excel in their business.
- Well organized and efficient in your work role.
- Multi-tasking with perseverance – you need to deal with long lead-times on multiple markets.
- Curious! Travel is a key component.
- Team player – both as a member of Surgical Science, but also with distributors.
- Technical ability as well as good computer knowledge.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Move up Consulting. Please send your CV to Recruitment Consultant Anna Krüger, email@example.com.
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.
About Surgical Science
There is a growing trend in medical education to train away from patients, to avoid challenging patient safety. Surgical Science Sweden AB is a leading supplier of virtual reality simulators for evidence-based keyhole surgery training as well as endoscopy training, allowing novice surgeons and medical doctors to improve their psychomotor skills and instrument handling before entering the operating room.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, we have sales offices in USA, Dubai, and China. With a global distributor network, we are present on most markets worldwide. Through ongoing research and close collaboration with the medical community, Surgical Science continues to provide medical professionals worldwide with the tools to improve medical performance in a cost-effective and standardized manner. Since June-17, Surgical Science is listed on Nasdaq First North (SUS.ST).
Read more about us on www.surgicalscience.com
Please send your CV to Recruitment Consultant Anna Krüger, firstname.lastname@example.org.