Regional Sales Manager Ethicon – Göteborg / Malmö
Introduction and Overview
The job includes responsibility for the development and performance of all activities for the Ethicon business in one Region of Sweden (West and South). The job requires the execution of plans and strategies to accelerate growth and increase our value offering to gain market share and expand the market. The Sales Manager role is also key in sourcing, coaching and developing talents for the benefit of the individuals as well as the entire J&J.
Objectives of the Position
• Full P&L responsibility for the Region including the organization and its activities
• Executing the sales, product and marketing strategy to ensure delivery of plans to bring profitable growth in line with the Nordic strategy.
• Lead and shape the tender process in line with the Swedish tender strategy. Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOL´s & purchasers.
• Coach, motivate, equip the sales teams “to win” through rigorous selection, training, support and personal development programs.
• Continuously build and develop the sales team and candidate pipeline with high caliber individuals
• Actively develop and shape the organization to succeed in future market environment. This includes representing Ethicon and J&J in external forums such as Swedish Medtech
• Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements
• Active participation in the Swedish Commercial Leadership team
• Qualifications required
• Minimum of three years of sales experience with continuous and proven track record of success of profitable growth.
• Experience in leading teams is an advantage
• Knowledge of the Surgical Environment is an advantage
• Experience in the Health Care sector
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Travel within region and to Customer Events and Meetings is needed
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. Due to the transformation of the Health Care sector the ability to deliver efficiently operationally and at the same time see the big picture and shape with external influences will be key to be successful in this role. We believe that you are a leader with the ability to inspire and unite your group through our leadership imperatives. Further our candidate needs to be a good communicator with high focus on people and customer development as well as a genuine interest in making others, both customers and employees, succeed.
Interested in this position?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Questions regarding this position: contact Richard Etz Moveup Consulting AB +46 (0)733–872721
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”