Are you a driven, energetic and passionate sales representative with ability to develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients? Welcome to join us!
Abbott Point of Care (APOC) is growing and to further strengthen the brand and the team they are currently looking for an additional Regional Account Manager ‐ APOC, responsible for sales in northern Sweden.
Point-of-care (POC) or with-patient testing allows physicians and medical staff to accurately obtain real-time, lab-quality diagnostic results within minutes rather than hours. Through the use of portable blood analyzers, testing at the “point of care” streamlines the diagnostic process and helps ensure patients receive the most effective and efficient care when and where it is needed.
About the role
As Regional Account Manager-APOCyou will be responsible for the sales in northern Sweden (the district spans from Stockholm/Mälardalen and upwards). You will carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency and develop new, value-adding business opportunities with existing and potential clients. Product implementation, end-user trainings and assisting at congresses is part of responsibility as well. This is a field-based position and you will report to the Country Manager, Nordics.
Your key accountabilities:
– Execute sales plans/strategies to exceed sales goals and execute new product launches
– Deliver consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets
– Be the local expert to build sales with and support key customers and leverage contracts nationally and locally and ensure implementation of analyzers within the account.
– Prepare business plans, forecasts and market share analysis for upper management.
– Maintain suitable knowledge and give relevant input to the management team regarding the healthcare market.
– Assist to congresses, trade meetings and symposia.
– Adhere to and promote Abbott Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and Compliance guidelines.
To be successful in this position we believe that you will need to have experience of working in sales within the health care sector. You are an excellent communicator, who can easily deliver presentations, great social and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and to persuade others. You should be organized and aware of the fact that preparation is the key to success, have an entrepreneurial mindset and thinking and planning both short- and long-term. Fluent in Swedish and excellent skills in English, spoken and written is necessary for this role.
You should be comfortable with travelling in the line of duty as customers are in the northern half of Sweden (the district reaches from Stockholm/Mälardalen and upwards).
– Preferably more than 3 years relevant sales experience within the health care sector. Sales of medical devices to Emergency Departments, Operating Rooms, Critical Care and/or the laboratory would be an advantage.
– Appropriate Lab/Medical/Paramedical certification or relevant industry experience
– Fluent in Swedish and excellent skills in English.
Please send your CV and personal letter directly to recruitment consultant Jelena Dogas at Jelena.email@example.com. If you have any questions about this job opening, please contact Jelena Dogas at 070 815 02 50.
We are look forward to receiving your application!
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.