At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world ‐‐ in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals ‐‐ that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Abbott Point of Care (APOC) is growing drastically due to its product launch Alinity. To further strengthen our brand and team we are currently looking for an additional Regional Account Manager ‐ APOC, responsible for the northern half of Sweden (the district reaches from Stockholm/Mälardalen and upwards).
As a Regional Account Manager you will:
- Deliver consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned territory by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for sales of i‐STAT products into targeted segments while positioning APOC to achieve goals and budgetary objectives in support of the overall division sales and profit plans.
- Be the local expert to build sales with key customers and leverage contracts nationally and locally and ensure implementation of analyzers within the account.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Execute sales plans/strategies to exceed sales goals and execute new product launches.
- Carry out sales calls, targeting high sales areas for maximum efficiency and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- For implementations without complex IT connection to do the implementation and end-user trainings in a timely manner.
- Manage the strategic selling process with the different stakeholders in the process including management of tender processes in accounts.
- Build up reference customers and help to establish KOLs.
- Maintain suitable knowledge and give relevant input to the management team regarding the healthcare market.
- Assist to congresses, trade meetings and symposia.
- Prepare business plans, forecast and market share analysis for upper management.
- Accountable for identifying strategic business building opportunities, as well as developing and executing appropriate sales and marketing plans to achieve objectives.
This is a field-based position, reports to the Regional Country Manager, Nordics.
To be successful as a Regional Account manager you have:
- Appropriate Lab/Medical/Paramedical certification or relevant industry experience.
- Preferably more than 3 years relevant sales experience within the health care sector.
- Great communication skills, being equally at ease in one on one situations as well as group presentations and negotiations at the most senior levels within a healthcare establishment.
- The willingness and possibility to travel across both existing territory, but also throughout country and Internationally as appropriate.
- Excellent organizational, planning and follow‐up skills and the ability to adjust and readjust priorities without confusion.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, good judgment and high work standards.
- The ability to speak and write fluently in Swedish and English.
Interested in this position?
Responsible for recruitment of this position is Anna Krüger at Moveup Consulting. Please contact her for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV in English directly to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.