Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence.
We are now looking for an R&D Process Specialist
As an R&D Process Specialist you develop R&D processes and capabilities in order to support a smooth execution of Medical Device NPD (New Product Development) and LCM (Product life Cycle Management) activities. You work actively with all key stakeholders to gather feedback on existing processes and initiate necessary changes.
To provide training on processes and tools to secure a proper level of skills for all personnel involved in NPD and LCM activities is also part of your scoop in this position.
This position will report to the Director R&D Excellence and Shared Services. The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
- Analyse existing R&D processes and workflows, apply best practice and standards and implement new solutions.
- As part of a system owner organisation, develop and maintain enterprise tools, such as PLM and CAD.
- Analyse competence gaps and future needs and develop T&E (Training and Education) programs for R&D personnel. Develop material for T&E and lead class room training events.
- Organize SME (Subject Matter Expert) forum to share best practice, competence and networks.
- Design Control for medical devices according to ISO 13485, CFR part 820 and MDD/MDR.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from medical device industry or equivalent.
- Manufacturing process/technologies
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for key markets.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Sciences (Bachelor or Master Degree) or corresponding experience.
- Documentation skills in English.
To be successful in this position you are customer centric with an ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships. It would be a great advantage if you have some competitor knowledge and also some product/material knowledge from Mölnlycke product range (woundcare and/or surgical products).
Closing date for applications is 24 April. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For any questions regarding this position please contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at +46 (0)733 – 872722.
We look forward to receiving your application!