Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
R&D Process Specialist
As R&D Process Specialist you develop R&D processes and capabilities in order to support a smooth execution of Medical Device NPD (New Product Development) and LCM (Product life Cycle Management) activities. You work actively with all key stakeholders to gather feedback on existing processes and initiate necessary changes.
To provide training on processes and tools to secure a proper level of skills for all personnel involved in NPD and LCM activities is also part of your scoop in this position.
- Analyse existing R&D processes and workflows, apply best practice and standards and implement new solutions.
- As part of a system owner organisation, develop and maintain enterprise tools, such as PLM and CAD.
- Analyse competence gaps and future needs and develop T&E (Training and Education) programs for R&D personnel. Develop material for T&E and lead class room training events.
- Organize SME (Subject Matter Expert) forum to share best practice, competence and networks.
- Design Control for medical devices according to ISO 13485, CFR part 820 and MDD/MDR.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from medical device industry or equivalent.
- Manufacturing process/technologies knowledge.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for key markets.
- University degree
- Documentation skills in English.
To be successful in this position you are customer centric with an ability to establish and maintain good internal relationships. It would be a great advantage if you have some competitor knowledge and also some product/material knowledge from Mölnlycke product range (wound care and/or surgical products).
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 8 June.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings such as Mepilex® and Mepitel®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.