Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence.
We are now recruiting a R&D Laboratory & Innovation Support Manager
To effectively develop and manage innovation support and laboratory operations globally.
To ensure that Mölnlycke has the required scientific insights, data, know-how and methods to make fact-based business decisions and offer products meeting the increasing demands from our customers and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the overall R&D strategies and plans.
- Ensure that activities are executed timely and efficient to support strategy and identified business objectives.
- Set the conditions for excellence by development of test methods, models, procedures and facilities.
- Manage necessary investment projects, build business cases and overall plans.
- Manage and coach teams and individuals to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in terms of cost and capabilities, succession planning and talent management.
- Secure that R&D Laboratory and Innovation Support is compliant with global policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all applicable EHS (Environment-, Health- and Safety-) regulations are met.
- Directly and frequently communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders and networks.
- Academic background in life sciences, chemistry or similar.
- Leadership experience and change management skills.
- Background in medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals or other relevant regulated industry
- Lab experience, preferably as a manager.
The successful applicant is a positive team player with a high degree of customer focus and with a results-oriented mindset. The team consists of approximately 45 people, whereas 5 group managers, specialists and consultants. Strong decision making- and excellent communication and networking skills are required due to the high extent of internal as well as external contacts.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 August 2018.
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722 (on holiday between 2 July – 20 July)