In the Nordic & Baltic region, we are 27 employees and work within a fast-moving and dynamic environment. Kyowa Kirin is currently about the establish itself with new products in the rare disease area, such as X-Linked Hypophosphatemia as well as haematology. Currently, we are looking to strengthen our organisation with a
Commercial Rare Disease Advisor Nordics & Baltics
The Rare Disease Advisor will represent Kyowa Kirin and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction. You will develop and implement effective disease and diagnostic education awareness programs, as well as identify, establish and maintain professional relationships and dialogues with local, regional, national and allied healthcare professionals. The Rare Disease Advisor be an expert lead in the therapeutic area to communicate complex cutting edge product information to healthcare professionals. You will create a positive regional environment to ensure patients are able to access products following launch using local market access networks and health economics. The position reports to Business Unit Director Nordics & Baltics.
Key Responsibilities for this position:
• To develop and implement KOL engagement plans in alignment with the Corporate Communication and Brand plans.
• To identify, develop and engage external and internal stakeholders involved in XLH, including key treatment centres, clinicians managing XLH patients, mapping of centres of expertise and medical experts in the area in collaboration with Medical.
• To support Market Access implementing regional procedures.
• Implements educational and disease awareness plans in accordance with written guidelines and processes, using approved educational resources and tools.
• To develop and maintain strong in-depth clinical, technical and scientific knowledge from a commercial perspective.
• To create and develop disease & diagnosis awareness programs.
• To identify unmet needs in disease management and to support initiatives to work in partnership with clinicians involved in XLH to provide a solution.
• Ability to negotiate with Hospital Pharmacy and other stakeholders at local/regional level in terms of pharma economic data.
• Responsible for meeting with Drug committees and decision makers at local levels.
• Tracks activities and submits reports on disease awareness educational activities accurately & on-time.
• Collects non-identifiable data about symptoms and other data relevant to understand the disease in compliance with written guidelines.
• Timely and accurate feeding of the CRM system and submitting of managerial reports.
• To implement policies for managed entry of new drugs.
• To attend local and international meetings to update knowledge and develop relationships.
• Proactively interacts with Management team to refine disease awareness initiatives with an annual action plan with a regular follow up.
• Works closely with Medical Affairs team to ensure appropriate communication of medical and scientific information and response to requests for information from Healthcare Professionals in compliance with written guidelines and processes.
• To develop disease management strategies in conjunction with Marketing and Medical departments.
Localisation of position:
• Nordics – field based
• Degree in life science (preferred) or business/marketing
• Advanced or Master’s degree (preferred)
• Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Preferred working experience in orphan/ultra-orphan therapy areas
• In-depth knowledge of local, regional and national decision making bodies and formulary application processes in the orphan or ultra-orphan area
• Ability to work effectively independently and in an interdependent environment
• Recent experience in launching a biopharmaceutical (preferred)
• Ability to gain consistent access & develop strong, professional relationships for scientific exchange with healthcare professionals
• Strong network of customer relationships
• Literate of computer / e – devices and reporting tools
• High English level
• Finnish language knowledge (preferred)
• Extensive experience in Sales Operations/project management
• Track record of successful cross functional team working
• Track record of successful project management
If interested in the position, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Kremer at mobile +46 (0)733 – 87 27 24 if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.