At Abbott, we’re committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
For our Quality team, we are looking for a
QA/RC SPECIALIST FOR NORDIC & BALTIC
As a QA/RC Specialist you will be proactively monitoring the QMS performance in line with corporate KPI’s, maintaining appropriate Quality records, implementing and monitoring compliance with procedures and will have responsibility in the event of field actions.
You will be supporting across all Abbott Medical Divisions the Nordic and Baltic countries, and wider North Europe region as required.
The position can be based at either the Abbott Medical office in Kista, Sweden or the office in Glostrup, Denmark, and will report to the Quality Assurance & Regulatory Compliance Manager, North Europe, based in the UK.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Organizing, maintaining and keeping up-to-date a filing system for all Quality records, including all documents associated with Product Event reporting and Vigilance as agreed with the QA/RC Manager and in accordance with the requirements of relevant written procedures.
- An advocate for the Quality System in the Nordic & Baltic
- Encouraging staff to take ownership of the procedures that apply to their specific work area
- Ensuring local procedures are up-to-date; relevant to current/best practice and that they meet the requirements of the Quality System.
- Using initiative and persistence to assist the QA/RC Manager to encourage continuous improvement of procedures, processes and practices, providing routine training to improve compliance where necessary.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge/awareness of the Standard Operating Procedures and Local Instructions covered by the Quality System. Use this knowledge to pro-actively monitor compliance with these procedures, working with the QA/RC Manager to complete local assessments and identify/resolve issues.
- Providing training on the Quality system for new and existing staff where needed.
- Preparing for and follow-up on internal/external audits.
- Coordinating and providing responses to routine requests for information on vigilance related issues, liaising with the manufacturing divisions as required.
- Coordinating the implementation and follow-up of field actions, reporting progress and any issues to the QA/RC Manager
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Knowledge of the local Medical Device regulation, relevant sections of the EU regulation, EU Medical Device Directives, ISO 13485 or significant experience working in another regulated industry e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Aviation
- Danish or Swedish and English language skills essential; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop some technical understanding of the devices we sell
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Cardiac physiology preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as contributing to a team
- Detail-oriented, excellent in priority setting and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills in problem solving
- Willingness to travel within EU
Are you flexible, a quick learner? Do you take responsibility, ownership and would you like to be the face of the Quality team in the Nordic & Baltic region?
In this recruitment Abbott is working with Moveup Consulting. Responsible for recruitment of this position is Madeleine Krig. You can reach her on 0730 262 263 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
For application, please send your CV in English directly to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and will handle applications continuously.
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.