Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
If the answer is yes, welcome to join us! In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
Project Managers R&D
As a Global Project Manager in one of our R&D categories – wound management, pressure ulcer prevention or surgical solutions – you manage complex global cross-functional projects and deliver results supporting the business strategy. You ensure that the project has the prerequisites to deliver benefits according to the business plan and the specific project objectives.
You also promote and support project management best practice within the organization.
- Initiate, plan, execute, follow-up and close assigned R&D projects and ensure that expected benefits will be achieved beyond project’s duration.
- Drive stakeholder management for involvement and commitment, communicate progress and secure quality in project reporting
- Staff and organize cross functional project teams in order to obtain high performing teams with the right prerequisites to deliver result.
- Responsible for financial project budget and resources.
- Ensure that quality and regulatory requirements are fulfilled and being responsible for data accuracy in projects and project portfolio management.
- Academic background
- Extensive experience from participating in cross functional projects delivering new products, technologies and/or services.
- Solid experience from managing projects.
- Preferably experience within medical devices and/or product development.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership skills and business acumen.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. Preferably you have an experience from managing and completing large, complex projects in product development. Experience from other areas of the business externally or internally, such as marketing, sales, R&D, manufacturing or procurement is considered an advantage.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 8 June.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings such as Mepilex® and Mepitel®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7500 employees around the world.