Integrum has since the start in 1990 been helping individuals with amputations towards an improved quality of life. A thorough experience in osseointegration has generated a system for bone-anchored prostheses – a beneficial alternative to the traditionally used socket prosthesis. Integrum is world leading in this area, with patients from all parts of the world treated in 12 clinical centers. Performing continuous research and development, Integrum aims at providing safe medical devices, supporting a more active life-style and improving quality of life. In order to meet individual needs, custom-made solutions are developed in close collaboration with scientists and clinicians. The OPRA Implant System has been used in over 400 surgeries since the start in 1990.
Integrum is now looking to recruit a Product Manager. The Product Manager is the product owner, you secure efficient the entire life cycle management of the product, and you are responsible for defining the product assortment. You will also support local markets with product information and updates.
- Formulate product message
- Manage continuous product improvements.
- Define the scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Develop and update marketing and training materials
- Support marketing activities in tenders and geographical expansion activities
- Product Risk Management and Post Market Surveillance
- Participate in product development projects (e.g. support in creating applicable technical documentation)
- Secure technical product support
- University degree
- Min 5 years of work experience within product management
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience from medical device industry
- Knowledge and experience from Product development and competitive analysis
To be successful in this role you need to be customer and detail oriented, motivated and interested in the field. You thrive in a small organisation with a broad range of responsibilities. We are looking for a person with good planning skills and communication skills. If you also have a positive mindset and are a pragmatic team player, you can be the one we are looking for!
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to Katarina Wanderydz, recruitment consultant as soon as possible but no later than 25 august.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
“By submitting your application you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time. “
Questions regarding this position: contact Katarina Wanderydz, recruitment consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)738 – 55 44 51