If you want to make a difference in the quality of life of respiratory patients, you are welcome to join Breas Medical as a Product Manager reporting to the head of Marketing & Product Management in Sweden.
The Product Manager (PM) is the business owner of his / her product portfolio. The PM defines and implements the portfolio strategy and the lifecycle strategy of the individual products in order to maximize the long-term profit of the portfolio. The PM is the central role in the lifecycle management process.
The PM closely collaborates with and leads other functions within the organization to deliver agreed activities and results in time. Examples of activities are new product introductions, products improvements and entry of new geographic markets.
The PM also provides prioritization when needed, based on the expected outcome of the activities and relevance for the business strategy.
The PM sets the marketing strategy for the products, including positioning, value proposition, segmentation and pricing. The PM operates in close contact with the regional sales and marketing teams.
Essential Job Functions
• Define the portfolio strategy and lifecycle strategy for the products in the portfolio based on business importance.
• Lead the LCM activities for the portfolio and closely work together with project leaders to ensure that agreed activities and results are delivered in time.
• Lead the NPI process from the business side and be responsible for business case, URS and close support of the R&D team during the development process. Contribute with judgement calls to solve issues and ensure that the end-product meets the requirements and expectations of the customers.
• Participate in the NPI Steering Committee.
• Prepare marketing strategies for products in the portfolio, incl segmentation, positioning, value proposition, pricing, etc. Work closely with Marketing Communications Leader to initiate effective promotional campaigns.
• Continuously gather information about market trends, customer needs, clinical trends, competition, Regulatory, etc, to define opportunities and threats for the business and initiate appropriate actions.
• Present the portfolio during Marketing Council and other internal or external fora.
• Work together with the Clinical Affairs Manager on Clinical Evaluation Reports and Post Market Surveillance.
• Stay aligned with RA and provide priorities about registrations and other RA activities.
• Participate and guide priorities in the ECCB.
• Determine the portfolio and product strategy
• Decide on priorities of projects within Lifecycle Management
• Represent Breas towards customers, authorities and other stakeholders in relevant questions for the portfolio
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, Medical science or other relevant discipline.
• 5+ years experience in product management within medial devices
• In-depth knowledge of the relevant markets for the Breas portfolio: hospital and homecare ventilation
• Leadership acumen in leading functional teams (no direct reports) and projects
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Team work oriented
• Ability to work cross-functionally
If you have any questions about this position please do not hesitate to contact Anna Krüger at +46 70 725 73 96.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV och personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.