Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
As a Product Engineer in one of our R&D categories – wound management, pressure ulcer prevention or surgical solutions – you are a key person in the development and the validation of new internal and external test methods.
• Manage the development and validation of new internal and external test methods
• Plan, lead, perform and document the product verification work in the laboratory as well as in the Technical files
• Guide and coach the product team when it comes to internal and external lab methods
• Perform evaluation tests to support in the early stages of prototype and product development
• Participate in cross-functional development projects
• University degree
• Preferably you have a strong background in method development and product verification in Medical Devices
• Knowledge of statistical analysis, preferred knowledge in Minitab and Modde
• Good team-working and communication skills with a supportive mindset
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 24 August.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722