At Mölnlycke, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our high-tech products where advanced wound dressings are combined with negative-pressure pumps is an interesting area with high potentials to grow. Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for a Product Engineer to play a critical role in our SPU NPWT product team.
As a Product Engineer in the SPU NPWT team you are a key person in the development of new and improved wound care dressings and negative pressure wound therapy systems. Based on customer insight, product-, process- and material knowledge you will participate in the development of new laboratory methods, new products and contribute to a strong IP portfolio
- Lead the development and validation of new internal and external test methods
- Plan, lead, perform and document the product verification work in the laboratory as well as in the Technical files
- Guide and coach the product team when it comes to internal and external lab methods
- Perform evaluation tests to support in the early stages of prototype and product development
- Develop and perform wear tests/ simulated use tests
- Participate in cross-functional development projects to meet defined targets in quality, deliver results in time and keep within agreed costs to achieve the financial goals of the project portfolio
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or Master’s Degree) or corresponding experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Medical device and product verification
- Experienced in leading development and validation of laboratory methods
- Experienced in statistical analysis, preferred knowledge in Minitab and Modde
- Good team-working and communication skills with a supportive mindset
- Performance driven/results-oriented mindset and customer focused
Preferably you have a strong background in method development and product verification within medical devices. Experience in pump systems is considered a plus. This is a full-time permanent position based in Göteborg.
Closing date for applications is 20 April. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at +46 733 87 27 22 if you have any questions regarding this position.
We look forward to receiving your application.