Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets products for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes. Vitrolife today has approximately 370 employees and the company’s products are sold in approximately 110 markets. The company headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife’s vision is to fulfil the dream of having a baby. We support our customers to achieve successful treatment outcomes by providing valued solutions and services for assisted reproduction. Together. All the way.
We are looking for a colleague to join the team working with medium development (development of liquids to ensure optimal conditions for viability and implantation potential). Besides development, this team also works with product changes, product issues and all documentation related to these activities.
The position is full-time and based in Gothenburg.
- Coordinate or take part in product development projects
- Maintain existing product documentation
- Support investigations of product related issues
- Support design verification / validation activities
Skills and qualifications
- Experience from medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Work experience in product development, project management, validation, quality management or similar tasks.
- Knowledge in product life cycle of medical devices, ISO 13485, and QSR is a merit.
- Experience in development of cell culture products specifically, or a background in chemistry or biology in general, is a plus.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing.
We are a relatively small team and it is therefore important that you are a team player with a can-do attitude. Further we believe you are both detail oriented and good at meeting deadlines.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17th of January.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Linda Andersson, Executive Search Consultant, at +46 766 242 000.
We look forward to receiving your application!