At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for a Product Development Manager to play a critical role in our MIS and Surgical Instruments Team.
As a Product Development Manager in the MIS and Surgical Instruments team you are a key person in leading the development of new and improved products. Based on customer insight, product-, process- and material knowledge you provide the category with new possibilities and competitive solutions.
- Guide and coach the team when it comes to product development issues eg. technical solutions, internal processes and external standards.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional development projects to meet defined targets in quality, deliver results in time and keep within agreed costs to achieve the financial goals of the project portfolio.
- Ensure that product documentation is compliant with regulatory requirements/Medical Device Directive, FDA and Mölnlycke internal Quality Management System
- Participate as Product Designer and/or Project Manager in Mölnlycke product development projects
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or Master’s Degree) or corresponding experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Medical device and Product Development.
- Experienced in customer insight driven product development
- Good team-working skills and communication skills, preferably leadership experience and/or project management experience of product development projects within medical devices
- Performance driven/results-oriented mindset and customer focused
Preferably you have a strong background in design within medical devices. Experience in regulatory requirements and standards for medical devices, e.g. MDD, FDA is desirable. Previous experience with surgical instruments is preferable. The ideal candidate is a strong team player who likes working in cross-functional teams towards a common set of goals. You enjoy working with an appropriate sense of urgency, continuously learning better ways to achieve the best solutions for our customers. Placing the customer at heart, guiding your day to day activities, is natural to your way of working. This is a full-time permanent position based in Gothenburg.
Closing date for applications is 23 April but interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, Recruitment Partner, In-house Recruitment Services at + 46 733 872722.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
We look forward to receiving your application.