Are you passionate about making life better for patients worldwide?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Although we’re a global company, we’re still small enough for you to make your mark. Our leaders are accessible and trust us to make the right decisions. As a Mölnlycke employee, you’ll thrive when you take on the responsibility.
As a product developer in our bordered foams team, you develop new and improved wound care products and concepts based on knowledge in customer insight, process- and material according to Mölnlycke business strategy. This includes new properties based on new materials; technologies with the purpose of maintaining or reaching technical leadership.
- Translate customer and business needs into product specifications.
- New product development, line extensions and change management to meet customer needs.
- Develop product documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements/Medical Device Directive, FDA and Mölnlycke internal Quality Management System
- Define and specify needs for test method development.
- File invention reports and patent applications if applicable
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or Masters’ Degree) or corresponding experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical Device Industry.
- Knowledge and experience from Design Control (including quality assurance activities & regulatory requirements).
- Experience within the technology area is considered an advantage (biotech- or chemistry)
The successful applicant is a positive team player with a high degree of customer focus and with a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as the product designer will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Göteborg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com and no later than 16 October.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)733 – 872722