Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets products for assisted reproduction. Vitrolife today has approximately 370 employees and the company’s products are sold in approximately 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Are you interested in an exciting position within Product development? We are now looking for a new star to our team!
We are looking for a colleague to join our team working with product development of disposable devices. Besides development, our team also works with product changes, product issues and all documentation related to the product life cycle.
If you have a University degree in engineering and a great interest in working with a wide range of tasks within product development, you could be the one we are looking for!
We can offer you a get a great opportunity to work with experienced colleagues, close to the business within the exciting field of IVF.
We are a relatively small team and it is therefore important that you are a team player with a can-do attitude. Further we believe you are both detail oriented and good at meeting deadlines.
This position is full-time, based in Gothenburg and may require occasional travelling.
This position includes:
- Coordinating and taking part in product development projects
- Creating and/or updating required product documentation
- Supporting investigations of product related issues
- Close collaboration with other department within the organization
The position requires:
- A curious mindset and driven personality with no fear of taking initiatives
- University degree in engineering or equivalent
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
It would be great if you had:
- Experience from medical device industry
- Knowledge in product life cycle of medical devices, ISO 13485, and QSR
- Work experience in product development, project management, validation, quality management or similar tasks
- Knowledge in design for manufacturing of plastic parts
Do you want to be a part of the vision: to fulfill the dream of having a baby?
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
6th of May.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact
Katarina Wanderydz, Executive Search Consultant, at +46 738 55 44 51.
”Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.”
We look forward to receiving your application!