Abigo Medical is looking for a colleague to join R&D working with advanced wound care products. As a Product Developer you develop and improve the materials used in existing and future product ranges to meet customer needs and production-/cost efficiency targets.
* Participate in projects to develop existing and future product ranges
* Material testing and method development
* Product documentation with focus on material specifications
* Technical contact towards suppliers including co-operation with our procurement department
* Actively propose, initiate and implement new ideas and solutions
* Serve as a specialist within biocompatibility according to 10993-1
Skills and qualifications
* University degree in chemistry or material science
* Knowledge of- and experience in polymeric materials
* Knowledge of biocompatibility is considered a merit
* Experience in statistical methods is considered a merit
* At least 5 years industrial experience from R&D with focus on product development in Medical Devices- or other Health care industry
* We are a relatively small team and it is therefore important that you are a team player with a can-do attitude.
To be successful you have a high degree of customer focus and a business-oriented mindset. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as you will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
An exciting and varied position at a Swedish pharmaceutical and medical device company. Our Corporate culture is characterized by a family atmosphere with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and where cooperation and personal development are encouraged. You will be a member of an inspiring and affirmative team, where we help each other and work together towards set goals. We emphasize the importance of working professionally in an environment that is enjoyable and fulfilling. This is a permanent full time employment based in Askim, Gothenburg
Please send your application as soon as possible to recruitment consultant Katarina Wanderydz, firstname.lastname@example.org 0738-554451
Genom att skicka din ansökan ger du också ditt samtycke till att vi lagrar dina personuppgifter, inklusive CV & personligt brev samt att vi äger rättigheten att dela dessa uppgifter med tredje part (vår uppdragsgivare). Samtycket kan du återkalla när du vill.