Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence. We are now expanding the business and have high ambitions for the future. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
We are now looking for a Product designer/Product developer (Drapes Category)
This position in the R&D Drapes team is a 12 months temporary position based in Gothenburg. The purpose of this role is to develop new and improved products within the Drapes Category based on knowledge in customer insight, process- and material according to Mölnlycke business strategy.
- Translate customer and business needs into design requirements.
- Design new and improved products and concepts to meet customer needs and establish product specifications.
- Act as Design Owner in projects or activities to ensure design control according to regulatory requirements.
- Define and specify needs for test method development.
- File invention reports and patent applications if applicable
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical Device Industry.
- Knowledge and experience from Design Control (including quality assurance activities & regulatory requirements).
- Experience within the technology area Drapes is considered an advantage.
The successful applicant is a positive team player with a high degree of customer focus and with a results-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as the product designer will be involved in a number of cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible and no later than 15th April to email@example.com
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at +46 (0)733 – 872722.