Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence.
We are now looking for a Product designer/Product developer
In this position in the R&D Chronic Wounds/Bordered foams team you develop new and improved products and concepts within chronic wound care based on knowledge in customer insight, process- and material according to Mölnlycke business strategy.
- Translate customer and business needs into product specifications.
- Design new and improved products and concepts to meet customer needs.
- Develop product documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements/Medical Device Directive, FDA and Mölnlycke internal Quality Management System
- Define and specify needs for test method development.
- File invention reports and patent applications if applicable
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or Masters Degree) or corresponding experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical Device Industry.
- Knowledge and experience from Design Control (including quality assurance activities & regulatory requirements).
- Experience within the technology area is considered an advantage (biotech- or chemistry)
The successful applicant is a positive team player with a high degree of customer focus and with a business-oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as the product designer will be involved in several cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Göteborg.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com and no later than 26 March.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at +46 (0)733 – 872722.