Do you want to enjoy what you do – for real – every day? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. In our daily work, we create unique medical solutions to improve quality of life. We enjoy what we do because it makes a difference in people’s lives – for real. Mölnlycke is a world leading supplier of disposable products and solutions that help healthcare professionals achieve the best patient-related, clinical and financial outcomes. We design and deliver products and solutions for wound care, pressure ulcer prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions are cost-effective, which is supported by both clinical and health economic evidence.
We are now looking for a two (2) Product designers/Product developers (temporary positions)
These positions in the R&D Chronic Wounds Team are temporary positions based in Göteborg covering parental leave (12 months). The purpose of these roles is to develop new and improved products and concepts within chronic wound care based on knowledge in customer insight, process and material according to Mölnlycke business strategy.
- Translate customer needs into specifications and assume responsibility for Design Control activities in development projects.
- Design new and improved products and concepts to meet customer needs.
- Develop product documentation in compliance with regulatory requirements (e.g. EU Medical Device Directive and FDA QSR) and Mölnlycke internal Quality Management System.
- Academic background in Engineering or Life Science (Bachelor or Master’s Degree) or corresponding experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from R&D in the Medical Device Industry.
- Knowledge and experience from Design Control (including quality assurance activities & regulatory requirements).
- Experience within the technology area is considered an advantage (antimicrobials, absorbents or adhesives).
The successful applicant is a positive team player with a high degree of customer focus and with a results oriented mindset. You are used to perform with high quality within deadlines. It is essential having a good ability to structure and prioritize, as the product designer will be involved in a number of cross-functional projects at various stages of development.
We look forward to receiving your application. Selection and interviews are held continuously so please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than 13 December.
Questions regarding this position: contact Tom Bergqvist, In-house Recruitment Partner at email@example.com or +46 (0)733 – 872722.